The EIS has been closely monitoring the development of COVID-19. In light of recent advice, our offices will close from Monday 23rd March and EIS employees will work from home until further notice.
We aim to provide, as far as possible, a business as usual service to all our members.
The list below suggests how you should get in contact with us over the next few months.
If you have a question regarding Coronavirus/COVID-19 please first check the FAQ section to see if the answer is already there. Otherwise, please submit your question through the dedicated Coronavirus Queries box on the homepage of our website.
- For EIS Membership enquiries, please contact Angela Connelly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For enquiries related to your employment please contact your Local Association Secretary in the first instance. If they are unavailable please contact your Area Officer.
- For benevolent fund enquiries, please email Clare Clark at email@example.com
- For enquiries related to your pension, please email Gillian Sutton at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Education matters, please email Leigh Meechan at email@example.com
- For Equality matters, please email Leigh Meechan at firstname.lastname@example.org or John Harris at email@example.com
- For press or media enquiries, please email a member of the Communications Team
- For questions regarding EIS website, please contact Cheryl Beattie at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Finance enquiries e.g. payments, invoices or expenses, please contact Lynsey Higgins at email@example.com
- For questions regarding EIS AGM, Council or Executive, please contact Karen Nicholson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Further or Higher Education enquiries please contact Anita Stewart at email@example.com
- For Professional Learning enquiries please contact Robert Henthorn at firstname.lastname@example.org or Pauline McColgan at email@example.com
For all other enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org