Created on: 10 May 2021 | Last modified: 11 May 2021
1. Given that schools will be using a wide range of strategies to gather evidence, how will SQA verify these and ensure a level playing field across Scotland?
2. Why does the verification (in relation to those subjects/levels that got picked last week) not require evidence of local authority quality assurance?
3. I would like clarification as to how many pieces of evidence we need should we be sampled. If we are using the SQA provided test do we need any other material to support our estimates. There seems confusion over this point.
4. Are there any circumstances in which a class teacher's grade for a student could be modified by another member of staff before submission?
5. When will the SQA sampling process end?