Created on: 16 Feb 2022 | Last modified: 15 Nov 2023
Join us on Saturday 9th December, 10am to 3.30pm at the Spectrum Centre, Inverness, for Conflict Resolution and Restorative Practices.
The course will explore:
· What is conflict
· Mapping conflict and conflict resolution in schools
· How we respond to conflict
· Models of conflict resolution
· How and when to use restorative practices
· Empowering students with conflict resolution education.
There will be a further online workshop, where participants are welcome to reconnect and explore their learning into practice.
Please book your place via the online booking form.
These courses are funded by Scottish Union Learning (SUL). Part of the requirement of funding is the completion of basic registration forms prior to the course. For this process to happen, we request to pass on your email address to the training provider, who will keep in contact only for the purposes of delivering the course.
You will be contacted by the EIS and Scottish Quakers regarding the course.